The 2018-19 Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program competition is now open and accepting applications for awards in cultural preservation in Europe. Scholars may teach and/or conduct research, while collaborating with colleagues, mentoring students, and engaging with their local host communities.
Awards available to the region that might interest you include:
- France:Hauts-de-France Regional Award (Junior Research)
- Ukraine:Cultural Resource Management
- Greece/Spain: Greece-Spain Joint Teaching/Research Award
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, and the deadline for complete applications is August 1, 2017.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Catalog of Awards
- Review Criteria
- Application Guidelines
- Letter of Invitation Guidance
- Fulbright Scholar Directory
For more details, write to email@example.com.